Premium Stock: 11.4-pt. thickness, 310 gsm black core card stock from German paper manufacturer Koehler.
Embossed Stock: 11.0-pt. (280 micrometers) thickness, 320 gsm, black core card stock from German paper manufacturer Koehler. Embossed cards incorporate a subtle raised texture that creates air pockets for easier shuffling and dealing.
Small Poster: Glossy Deluxe 100# text paper. Square corners, single-sided. Folded once for shipment.
Card Print Costs
Our low-volume (base) per/card print costs are below. Or, go to our Card Print Cost Calculator to get base print costs and volume tiered discounts.
Low-volume (Base) Card Costs
|US Poker (2.5” x 3.5”)||$0.10||$0.12|
|Euro Poker (63mm x 88mm)||0.10||n/a|
|Mini (1.625” x 2.5”)||0.10||n/a|
|Tarot (2.75" x 4.75")||0.19||0.23|
|Tile (6” x 6”)||0.26||n/a|
|Tile (8” x 10”)||0.52||n/a|
|Page (8.5” x 11”, one-sided, uncoated)||0.42||n/a|
|Small Poster (12” x 18”, glossy 100# paper)||
*All print costs are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Minimum order quantity: 10 cards.
- Decks of 10-60 cards are wrapped in a one-inch cellophane band. Decks larger than 60 cards are double-banded horizontally and vertically.
- Due to banding equipment limitations, we discourage packs of 2-9 cards (this does not apply to posters). If you have a few card singles, you should prepare the files as separate 1-card PDFs. If you have a pack that is 7 or so cards, consider nudging that up to 10 cards.
- Due to banding equipment limitations, we discourage decks larger than 250 cards. If you have a deck larger than this, consider splitting the deck and creating two print-ready PDFs.
- Low-volume decks of 10 or more cards come with a production control card. This card allows for order tracking on our production floor. You are not charged for this card.
- Shipping is additional. For rough low-volume shipping estimates, please visit here.
Tiered Volume Discounts
The discount tier is based on a single line-item’s total value (inclusive of low-volume per/card costs, tuckboxes, shrink-wrap, and/or deckboxes) and is calculated as follows. (The Card Print Cost Calculator offers helpful notations about the quantity needed to reach the next-highest discount threshold to increase your volume discount.)
*All print costs are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
**High-volume pricing changed as of Aug 1, 2021.
- Each “line item” is a unique product in your order, regardless of the quantity of that item ordered. Whether you order 1 or 100 copies of that product in the same order, it is still one line item.
- In an order with different products in different quantities (and thus different costs per line), each line item of the order might qualify for different levels of high-volume discount.
- Order must ship to one destination.
- No volume discounts for decks of 2 to 9 cards.
- No volume discounts for 8.5" x 11" Screen Inserts or GM Screens.
- The production control card is removed from each deck.
- Small posters are treated as cards (1 poster = 1 card), except that poster titles containing 2 to 9 posters are allowed in volume orders.
- You order 75 copies of a title’s 54-card Poker deck (Premium stock) + 54-card custom tuckbox. The low-volume (base) print cost is $7.65 [($0.10 * 54) + $2.25]. The total cost of that line item is $573.75. After the 20% tier discount is applied, the high-volume cost to you is $459.00 ($6.12/deck).
Rounded Corners / Low-gloss, eco-friendly water-based AQ satin coating / Double-sided:
US Poker, European Poker, Mini, Tarot.
Square Corners / Low-gloss, eco-friendly water-based AQ satin coating / Double-sided:
Tile 6" x 6", Tile 8" x 10".
Square Corners / Uncoated / Single-sided:
Page 8.5" x 11". Lack of coating allows for gluing; intended for 3D model products.
POD Playing Cards Cost Comparison
How do our card print costs and tuckboxes stack up against the competition? Be sure to check out this blog.
- No common card back or common border bleed color required.
- No specific card multiple in a deck required. (For example, you do not have to print in 20-card sheet multiples. Your deck can be any multiple of a single promo card, a pack of 10 cards, 37 cards, 51 cards, 181 cards, etc.).
- We offer high-quality, clear plastic deckboxes.
- We offer custom-printed tuckboxes.