Premium Stock: 11.4-pt. thickness, 310 gsm black core card stock from German paper manufacturer Koehler.
Embossed Stock: 11.0-pt. (280 micrometers) thickness, 320 gsm, black core card stock from German paper manufacturer Koehler. Embossed cards incorporate a subtle raised texture that creates air pockets for easier shuffling and dealing.
Small Poster: Glossy Deluxe 100# text paper. (Folded once for shipment. Square corners, single-sided.)
Card Print Costs
Our low-volume (base) per/card print costs are below. Or, go to our Card Print Cost Calculator to get base print costs and volume tiered discounts.
Low-volume (Base) Card Costs
|Card Size||Premium Stock Cost/Card||Embossed Stock Cost/Card|
|US Poker (2.5” x 3.5”)||$0.095||$0.10|
|Euro Poker (63mm x 88mm)||0.095||n/a|
|Mini (1.625” x 2.5”)||0.075||n/a|
|Tarot (2.75" x 4.75")||0.17||0.19|
|Tile (6” x 6”)||0.25||n/a|
|Tile (8” x 10”)||0.52||n/a|
|Page (8.5” x 11”, one-sided, no UV coating)||0.42||n/a|
|Small Poster (12” x 18”, glossy deluxe 100# text paper)||
*All print costs are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Minimum order quantity: 10 cards.
- Decks of 10-60 cards are wrapped in a one-inch cellophane band. Decks larger than 60 cards are double-banded.
- Due to banding equipment limitations, we discourage packs of 2-9 cards (this does not apply to posters). If you have a few card singles, you should prepare the files as separate 1-card PDFs. If you have a pack that is 7 or so cards, consider nudging that up to 10 cards.
- Low-volume decks of 10 or more cards come with a production control card. This card allows for order tracking on our production floor. You are not charged for this card.
- Prices are rounded to the nearest cent per item for single-card orders. For example, a mini-sized single-card order on Premium Stock will round to $0.08/card per card instead of $0.075/card.
- Shipping is additional. For rough low-volume shipping estimates, please visit here.
Tiered Volume Discounts
The discount tier is based on a single line-item’s total value (inclusive of low-volume per/card costs, tuckboxes, shrink-wrap, and/or deckboxes) and is calculated as follows. (The Card Print Cost Calculator offers helpful notations about the quantity needed to reach the next-highest discount threshold to increase your volume discount.)
*All print costs are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
**High-volume pricing changed as of Aug 1, 2021.
- Each “line item” is a unique product in your order, regardless of the quantity of that item ordered. Whether you order 1 or 100 copies of that product in the same order, it is still one line item.
- In an order with different products in different quantities (and thus different costs per line), each line item of the order might qualify for different levels of high-volume discount.
- Order must ship to one destination.
- No volume discounts for decks of 2 to 9 cards. No volume discounts for 8.5" x 11" Screen Inserts or GM Screens.
- The production control card is removed from each deck.
- Small posters are treated as cards (1 poster = 1 card), except that poster titles containing 2 to 9 posters are allowed in volume orders.
- Prices are rounded to the nearest cent per item in the order. For example, a tiered quantity of a single Poker card on Premium Stock will round to $0.10/card per card instead of $0.095/card.
- You order 75 copies of a title’s 54-card Poker deck (Premium stock) + 54-card custom tuckbox. The low-volume (base) print cost is $7.38 [($0.095 * 54) + $2.25]. The total cost of that line item is $553.50. After the 20% tier discount is applied, the high-volume cost to you is $442.80 ($5.90/deck).
Rounded Corners / Low-gloss UV Coating / Double-sided: US Poker, European Poker, Mini, Tarot.
Square Corners / Low-gloss UV Coating / Double-sided: Tile 6" x 6", Tile 8" x 10".
Square Corners / No UV Coating / Single-sided: Page 8.5" x 11". Lack of coating allows for gluing; intended for 3D model products.
POD Playing Cards Cost Comparison
How do our card print costs and tuckboxes stack up against the competition? Be sure to check out this blog.
- No common card back or common border bleed color required.
- No specific card multiple in a deck required. (For example, you do not have to print in 18-card sheet multiples. Your deck can be any multiple of a single promo card, a pack of 10 cards, 37 cards, 51 cards, 181 cards, etc.)
- Decks of 10 cards or more come banded in a single clear one-inch cellophane band. Decks above 60 cards are banded horizontally and vertically.
- We offer high-quality, clear plastic deckboxes.
- We offer custom-printed tuckboxes.