|Tuckbox Size||Low-volume Cost/Tuck (USD)||High-volume Cost/Tuck (USD)|
|Tarot (80 cards)||$2.25||$1.60|
- Offered for US Poker, Euro Poker, Tarot. (Currently, publishers can use our Poker-size tuckboxes for Bridge cards.)
- Produced using a strong 130# silk, 14.7-pt. thickness, 350gsm card stock.
- Feature a unique no-glue design with a double-walled back to provide extra reinforcement. The quality of our no-glue tuckboxes can withstand being even a few cards short of the tuckbox's size. So, it's OK if, say, your 115-card deck goes into the 120-card tuckbox.
- Ship assembled with decks inserted. No shrink-wrapping at this time.
- High-volume, publisher-direct orders must meet the 5,000-card minimum. More about our high-volume pricing.
- Effective 10/17/2018: Low-volume tuckbox costs will be $2.25/tuckbox (54-card) and $2.50/tuckbox (all other sizes).
- Effective 10/17/2018: High-volume tuckbox costs will be $1.50/tuckbox (54-card) and $1.85/tuckbox (all other sizes).
- Effective 10/17/2018: You’ll be able to add shrink-wrapping to high-volume deck + tuckbox orders. This will be an optional add-on for $0.40/deck.
Tuckbox Production Timeline
[Updated June 2018] All orders with tuckboxes will be run on Monday, with production assembly on Wednesday/Thursday and shipment occurring on Thursday/Friday.
So, if you want to work that timeline properly, you’ll ideally place tuckbox orders no later than Sunday afternoon. Orders with tuckboxes placed on or after Monday, then, would not be processed until the following Monday.
Please consider the above timeline when placing deck + tuckbox orders.
Tuckbox Specifications and Templates
- How to prep your tuckbox file POKER (includes required specifications)
- How to prep your tuckbox file TAROT (includes required specifications)
You will need to prepare your tuckbox PDF using InDesign or Illustrator (due to required specifications).
|Tuckbox Size||Indesign Template||Illustrator Template|
|54 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|72 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|90 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|120 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|Tarot (80 cards)||Get Tarot template||Get Tarot template|
Can't use the above programs to design a custom tuckbox? Yet you want your deck delivered inside a tuckbox? You can use these ready-to-upload blank (white) tuckbox PDFs.
|Blank (White) Tuckbox PDFs|
Tuckbox Card Counts
Real-world testing of the Tarot tuckbox shows that in can fit up to 84 Premium stock cards.
Watch a video of a tuckbox in action. (Video courtesy of Igpay Games.)