|Tuckbox Size||Low-volume Cost/Tuck (USD)||High-volume Cost/Tuck (USD)|
|Tarot (80 cards)||$2.25||$1.60|
- Offered for US Poker, Euro Poker, Tarot. (Currently, publishers can use our Poker-size tuckboxes for Bridge cards.)
- Produced using a strong 130# silk, 14.7-pt. thickness, 350gsm card stock.
- Feature a unique no-glue design with a double-walled back to provide extra reinforcement. The quality of our no-glue tuckboxes can withstand being even a few cards short of the tuckbox's size. So, it's OK if, say, your 115-card deck goes into the 120-card tuckbox.
- Ship assembled with decks inserted. No shrink-wrapping at this time.
- High-volume, publisher-direct orders must meet the 5,000-card minimum. More about our high-volume pricing.
Tuckbox Specifications and Templates
- How to prep your tuckbox file POKER (includes required specifications)
- How to prep your tuckbox file TAROT (includes required specifications)
You will need to prepare your tuckbox PDF using InDesign or Illustrator (due to required specifications).
|Tuckbox Size||Indesign Template||Illustrator Template|
|54 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|72 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|90 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|120 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|Tarot (80 cards)||Get Tarot template||Get Tarot template|
Can't use the above programs to design a custom tuckbox? Yet you want your deck delivered inside a tuckbox? You can use these ready-to-upload blank (white) tuckbox PDFs.
|Blank (White) Tuckbox PDFs|
Tuckbox Card Counts
Real-world testing of the Tarot tuckbox shows that in can fit up to 84 Premium stock cards.
Watch a video of a tuckbox in action. (Video courtesy of Igpay Games.)