|Tuckbox Size||Low-volume Cost/Tuck (USD)||High-volume Cost/Tuck (USD)|
|Tarot (80 cards)||$2.50||$1.85|
- Offered for US Poker, Euro Poker, Tarot. (Currently, publishers can use our Poker-size tuckboxes for Bridge cards.)
- Produced using a strong 130# silk, 14.7-pt. thickness, 350gsm card stock.
- Feature a unique no-glue design with a double-walled back to provide extra reinforcement. The quality of our no-glue tuckboxes can withstand being even a few cards short of the tuckbox's size. So, it's OK if, say, your 115-card deck goes into the 120-card tuckbox.
- Ships assembled with decks inserted.
- High-volume, publisher-direct orders must meet the 5,000-card minimum. More about our high-volume pricing.
- Shrink-wrap: You can add shrink-wrapping to high-volume deck + tuckbox orders. This is an optional add-on for $0.40/deck.
Tuckbox Production Timeline
[Updated June 2018] All orders with tuckboxes will be run on Monday, with production assembly on Wednesday/Thursday and shipment occurring on Thursday/Friday.
So, if you want to work that timeline properly, place tuckbox orders no later than Sunday at 7:00 p.m. (EST). Orders with tuckboxes placed after this time will not be processed until the following Monday.
Tuckbox Specifications and Templates
- How to prep your tuckbox file POKER (includes required specifications)
- How to prep your tuckbox file TAROT (includes required specifications)
You will need to prepare your tuckbox PDF using InDesign or Illustrator (due to required specifications).
|Tuckbox Size||Indesign Template||Illustrator Template|
|54 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|72 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|90 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|120 cards||Get this template||Get this template|
|Tarot (80 cards)||Get Tarot template||Get Tarot template|
Can't use the above programs to design a custom tuckbox? Yet you want your deck delivered inside a tuckbox? You can use these ready-to-upload blank (white) tuckbox PDFs.
|Blank (White) Tuckbox PDFs|
Tuckbox Card Counts
Real-world testing of the Tarot tuckbox shows that in can fit up to 84 Premium stock cards.
Watch a video of a tuckbox in action. (Video courtesy of Igpay Games.)