Our low-volume (base) production costs for custom-printed tuckboxes are below. Or, go to our Card Print Cost Calculator to get complete deck + tuckbox costs.
|Poker - 54 cards||$2.25|
|Poker - 72 cards||$2.50|
|Poker - 90 cards||$2.50|
|Poker - 120 cards||$2.50|
|Tarot - 80 cards||$2.50|
*All print costs are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Uses a strong 130# silk, 14.7-pt. thickness, 350gsm card stock.
- Features a unique no-glue design with a double-walled back to provide extra reinforcement. The quality of our no-glue tuckboxes can withstand being a few cards short of the tuckbox's size. So, it's OK if, say, your 115-card deck goes into the 120-card tuckbox.
- Ships assembled with decks inserted.
- Shrink-wrap: You can add shrink-wrapping to tiered volume deck + tuckbox orders. This is an optional add-on for $0.40/deck.
Tuckbox Production Timeline
[Updated June 2018] All orders with tuckboxes will be run on Monday, with production assembly on Wednesday/Thursday and shipment occurring on Thursday/Friday.
So, if you want to work that timeline properly, place tuckbox orders no later than Sunday at 7:00 p.m. (EST). Orders with tuckboxes placed after this time will not be processed until the following Monday.
Tuckbox Specifications and Templates
- How to prep your tuckbox file POKER (includes required specifications)
- How to prep your tuckbox file TAROT (includes required specifications)
You will need to prepare your tuckbox PDF using InDesign, Illustrator, or Affinity Publisher. (Due to required specifications, use of only Photoshop to prepare/output your tuckbox PDF is not recommended.)
|Tuckbox Size||InDesign Template||Illustrator Template||Affinity Template|
|54 cards||Get this template||Get this template||Get this template|
|72 cards||Get this template||Get this template||Get this template|
|90 cards||Get this template||Get this template||Get this template|
|120 cards||Get this template||Get this template||Get this template|
|Tarot (80 cards)||Get Tarot template||Get Tarot template||Get Tarot template|
Can't use the above programs to design a custom tuckbox? Yet you want your deck delivered inside a tuckbox? You can use these ready-to-upload blank (white) tuckbox PDFs.
|Blank (White) Tuckbox PDFs|
Tuckbox Card Counts
- Real-world testing of the 54-card Poker tuckbox: It can fit up to 57 Premium cards and up to 58 Embossed cards. Our uploader will, therefore, permit card files up to those size limits for each card type to be associated with a 54-card tuckbox file.
- Real-world testing of the Tarot tuckbox: It can fit up to 84 Premium stock cards.
Watch a video of a tuckbox in action. (Video courtesy of Igpay Games.)