How to prep your PDF for download:
There are many different programs to lay out and prepare your book for digital download. Here are some things to help you make sure your PDF will download properly and look great!
CREATE - If you want to lay out your Digital PDF from scratch...
- TUTORIALS - Tutorials for new publishers, to help you use Adobe Acrobat software to make better downloadable PDFs.
- QUICK SPECS (PDF) - To get you started.
- QUICK CHECKLIST (PDF) - To be sure you don't miss anything.
- EPUB & MOBI EXPORT TUTORIAL - FROM INDESIGN (PDF) - To show you how to prepare your InDesign file for export to the ePub format, and how to use Calibre to convert your ePub file to the Mobi format.
- EPUB & MOBI EXPORT TUTORIAL - FROM MICROSOFT WORD (PDF) - To show you how to prepare your Microsoft Word file for export to the ePub format, and how to use Calibre to convert your ePub file to the Mobi format.
PREP - You've already created your PDF and just need to see if it is all set to upload.
ENHANCE - You've already created your PDF and want to add enhancements.
- VIDEO TUTORIALS - To enhance your PDF.
READY - Once your print files are ready to upload...
- UPLOAD - Will show you where and how to upload your files for digital download