While on-site advertising is reserved for those titles actively available for sale in our marketplace, you can contact Publisher Services to have an email sent out to your DriveThru customers to alert them to your crowdfunding project. The requirements for project promotion emails:
- Promotional emails can only be sent to your existing customers (customers who have ordered other products of yours through DriveThru).
- You may have us send up to two emails via DriveThru’s customer email tool during your campaign (usually one at the beginning and sometimes one at the end).
- To send an e-mail, contact Publisher Relations with the following information:
- Your intended e-mail.
- 1-2 graphics to make your e-mail stand out.
- Allow 24 hours for us to get your e-mail ready. (At least 1 business/weekday)
- Only projects being fulfilled through DriveThru may be promoted via customer email.
- DriveThru reserves the right to deny that any email be sent for any reason.
We ask that you include a sticker graphic of fulfillment on your Kickstarter/IndieGoGo/GameOn Tabletop that you can download from the bottom of here: Crowdsource Funding Guide