While onsite advertising is reserved for those titles actively available for sale in our marketplace, you can contact Publisher Services to have an email sent out to your DriveThruRPG (or DriveThruCards, DriveThruFiction, etc.) customers to alert them to your crowdfunding project.
The requirements for project promotion emails are as follows:
- Promotional emails can only be sent to your existing customers (those who have ordered other titles of yours through DriveThru storefronts).
- We ask that you include a "fulfilled by" graphic visibly on your crowdfunding campaign's front page.
- Download the relevant images from the bottom of this page: Crowdsource Funding Guide
- You may have us send up to two emails via our customer email tool per crowdfunding campaign (usually one at the beginning and one at the end).
- Only projects being fulfilled through DriveThru storefronts may be promoted via customer email.
- OneBookShelf (the parent company for all DriveThru storefronts) reserves the right to reject any email from being sent for any reason.
How to Schedule a Crowdfunding Email
- At least two (2) business days before you want your email sent, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us process these mailings, use the subject line: "Crowdfunding Mail — Your Publisher Name — Date To Send Email" (For example: "Crowdfunding Mail — Onyx Path Publishing — October 9th")
- In the body of that email, include the subject line and the full body text of your email. If you have further instructions or questions, please keep them clear from the text you want sent to customers.
- Attach 2-3 graphics to make your email stand out (144DPI, 1200 pixels wide maximimum).