To create a new title listing, click here: Set Up A New Title
To edit a title listing, click here: Edit a Title Listing
To batch edit titles quickly, you can find that here: Batch Edit Titles
To upload a new file to an existing title, click here: Update digital download files for a title
Set Up a New Title
- When creating a new title listing, you want to make sure to fill out all fields necessary from authors to product page text. If you're not sure what to put in your product description, check out other titles on site. You want to be able to explain your product to your customers so they know what they're getting when they purchase it.
- If you have set up previous titles and the new title you are setting up is similar, select the previous title from the "Use Template" pull-down menu at the top of the page and click "Apply" to auto fill the Title Data. You can then edit the information to match the new title. If you do not have any previous titles entered, just fill in the info as the walkthrough indicates.
- Enter Title, Author(s), Artist(s), Number of pages, Download price, and Product page text (a description of the product).
- For Cover Image: Click "Choose File," and select an image file to act as your book's cover. (Images can be up to 900 pixels wide, in GIF, PNG or JPG format, and must be in either 8.5x11 or A4 portrait aspect ratio. For quicker load times, please keep their file size under 200kb.)
We recommend PNG format for the best quality image.
- Click the Category Assignments / Filters that best describe your product. If several genres would apply, choose "Other / Generic" > "Multi-Genre" rather than bloating the listing with multiple genre filters.
- Source of PDF file should be "Electronic format" unless the product was scanned in, in which case choose "Scanned image."
- Add a purchase note if you like (to thank the customer, or to suggest another similar product of yours, etc.).
- Click "Save Title Data and Continue to Preview Description."
- When you create one title listing, you can use that information (authors, product description, etc.) in a new title listing and auto-fill the necessary information if it is similar.
- You can always toggle a title from Private > Public and Public > Private. If you are unverified, you will need to wait 1-3 business days for Publisher Relations to approve the title for you.
- Once you publish your title listing to the public, make sure that the thumbnail of your cover is available. We want to make sure that your cover looks good as well, so covers with black text over a white background might not be the best choice. Here are some cover examples and guidelines.
- Choose category filters that fit your title best. These categories and subcategories will help filter your title to be found in searches.
- You may not include external files in the product description. One exception to this is that titles that are only categorized in the Publisher Resources category may contain external links in their title descriptions. If you have questions, please contact your Publisher Relations representative.
- You can also set a title to launch at a future date. The title does not necessarily have to launch immediately.
- Only make three titles public daily. More than three titles can overflow the "New Titles" section which causes an unfair advantage to all publishers as well as customers. If you try to activate more than three, only the most recent three titles will show up on the front page.